Our client is an established and successful engineering design company based in Hertfordshire. The practice is looking to build on their excellent reputation and is seeking a Senior Structural Engineer to join their team on a full time, permanent basis.
The successful candidate will have a minimum of 3 years' temporary works experience and successful project delivery across a broad client base and will be required to work on a range of buildings structures schemes, of varying sizes, producing structural drawings in steel, timber, masonry and concrete.
- A degree in Civil or Structural Engineering,
- A Chartered or near Chartered engineer would be ideal but is not essential,
- A minimum of 3 years' temporary works design,
- The ability and willingness to lead a small team,
- Excellent client facing skills & experience dealing with various industry professionals,
- The ability to speak clearly, confidently, professionally and convincingly at meetings and on the telephone,
- The ability to write clear and concise e-mails, letters and reports.
The successful Senior Structural Engineer will become an integral member of this close knit team & will receive a competitive salary and generous benefits package. This is a friendly working environment to thrive in and offers fantastic scope for progression & development.
An added benefit of this role is that our client encourages an agile working approach with the opportunity for both flexible and remote working to suit individual needs.
If you would like to hear more about this role, please send across an up to date CV to Graham Ventham to be considered.