Our client is currently looking for an ambitious Structural Engineer to join their team based in London. This is an excellent opportunity to extend your experience and develop your career, working on interesting projects from a variety of sectors.
- 2+ years' experience
- A BEng or MEng in Civil / Structural Engineering or Engineering Design and be a member of the relevant body such as the IStructE.
- You should have experience in multi-storey RC frame design alongside a variety of other materials.
- The ability to design to British Standards or Eurocodes.
- Experience with our computer software is desirable - notably TEKLA Structural Designer, Robot and TEDDS.
- Experience across several sectors, ideally including residential. Projects are in a range of materials across the commercial, educational, residential, health and leisure sectors.
- Should have some experience in client / project team liaison.
- Excellent communication skills with a positive working attitude.
What's on offer:
- Excellent career development opportunities within a clear structure. Our client are expanding and want a structural engineer who will grow with them. This role offers a great opportunity to progress to Senior.
- You will gain a breadth of experience and develop through daily interaction with associates and partners.
- Support to achieve chartership - Partners are skilled and experienced in supporting engineers on this path.
- A friendly work environment with plenty of opportunities for socialising outside of work.
- Competitive salary
- 25 days' holiday
- Option to buy additional holiday or sell holiday not used plus additional holiday based on length of service
- Hybrid Working
- Bonus scheme (based on company and personal performance)
- Assistance with professional development and with payment of professional fees
- Company pension scheme with independent pension advice service
- Employee Assistance Programme giving you free access to counselling and advice in legal, financial and personal matters.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please send your up-to-date CV to Graham Ventham to be considered.