An international, award-winning firm is currently seeking an experienced Associate Civil Engineer to join their team.
As an Associate Civil Engineer, you will be responsible for managing projects from conception through to completion, ensuring they are delivered to the highest standard. You will be expected to lead and manage a team of engineers and technicians in a range of civil engineering projects across a variety of sectors including education, healthcare, commercial and residential.
- Manage and deliver complex civil engineering projects from design through to completion, ensuring they are delivered on-time and within budget.
- Provide technical expertise and guidance to a team of engineers and technicians.
- Work collaboratively with clients, architects, and other stakeholders to ensure projects are completed to the highest standard.
- Develop and maintain positive relationships with clients and stakeholders.
- Prepare and review engineering reports, specifications, and drawings.
- Ensure compliance with all relevant regulations and standards.
- BEng in Civil Engineering, or equivalent.
- Chartered with a recognised professional body such as ICE or CIHT.
- Excellent technical knowledge and experience of civil engineering design and construction, ideally across a range of sectors.
- Strong project management skills and experience, with the ability to manage budgets and delivery timelines.
- Experience of leading and managing a team of engineers and technicians.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to develop and maintain positive relationships with clients and stakeholders.
An added benefit of this role is that our client supports an agile working approach with the opportunity for both flexible and remote working to suit individual needs.
If you are looking for an exciting new opportunity with an international, award-winning firm, then please apply to Graham Ventham at Conrad Consulting.