Our client, a global firm, is looking for a Senior Structural Engineer to join their team in London.
- Leading and managing projects, from inception to completion
- Ensuring designs meet project specifications and technical standards
- Liaising with architects, clients and contractors
- Conducting site inspections and providing technical advice
- Mentoring and coaching junior engineers
- Chartered or near Chartered Structural Engineer (MIStructE or MICE)
- Experience in leading projects and managing design teams
- Knowledge of British Standards and Eurocodes
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to liaise with clients, contractors and architects
- Proficient in the use of design software, such as Tekla, TEDDS or ETABS
Our client offers a competitive salary package, including a range of benefits such as hybrid working, a generous holiday allowance, pension scheme and healthcare provision.
If you are a driven and ambitious Senior Structural Engineer looking for your next challenge, we would love to hear from you. Please apply with your CV to Graham Ventham at Conrad Consulting.