Are you an ambitious Structural Engineer who is ready to take your career to the next level? Are your skills and experience being recognised in your current role?
Our client is a medium sized, innovative consultancy in London who provide a broad spectrum of engineering services. They have won a number of awards and benefit from a dynamic team who have a diverse range of experience.
They are looking to expand their buildings structures team by taking on a Structural engineer who has at least 2 years' design experience. Your role will involve nurturing long lasting client relationships and be focused on high quality service delivery. Effective and clear communication skills are therefore essential.
Projects: Education; Commercial; Retail; Residential; Leisure and Historic
- A degree in Civil or Structural Engineering,
- A near Chartered engineer (support with this will be given),
- Between 2-4 years' experience within a UK-based consultancy,
- A good working knowledge of British Standards as well as Eurocodes,
- Experience working with steel, concrete, timber and masonry,
- Experience in RC would be ideal but is not essential.
Ambition will be one of your key traits, as the company is looking to continue on a successful path of growth and will support you with your professional development and gaining Chartership status. An added benefit of this role is that our client encourages an agile working approach with the opportunity for both flexible and remote working to suit individual needs.
To be considered for this role and take the next step in your career, submit your CV to Graham Ventham.