Our client based in Norwich is currently looking to hire a Senior Revit Technician.
Responsibilities of a Revit Tech:
- Liaise with other members of staff and the design team,
- Assist in the development of BIM implementation,
- Maintain and promote company Technical standards.
Requirements of a Revit Tech:
- HNC/HND Civil / Structural Engineering or equivalent,
- Minimum of 5 years' plus experience in Revit on building structures projects,
- A consultancy background is essential, with a proven track record in delivering high standards of draughtsmanship,
- Strong AutoCAD & Revit software skills essential with communication and numerical skills,
- Flexible and enthusiastic approach to working within a team structure,
- Confidence and ability to maximise the level of responsibility taken on projects, small and large.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please send your up-to-date CV to Graham Ventham to be considered.