Our client is looking for a well accomplished Structural engineer to join their team based in Chelmsford. The focus of their Structures team is the delivery of a wide variety of projects including commercial, industrial, and residential across the UK.
- Must be experienced in steel and concrete design
- A degree in Civil or Structural Engineering,
- 2-6 years' post-graduate industry experience as a Structural Engineer,
- Must have a strong interest in building structures,
- Must be a motivated individual with a positive approach to work,
- Must be willing to be challenged and learn new skills.
As a Structural Engineer you will be working within an experienced team to meet demanding schedules on challenging projects. Training provided as well as ongoing design skill development which is formally provided to continually enhance Eurocode design knowledge and skills and keep up with emerging BIM trends.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please send your up-to-date CV to Graham Ventham to be considered.