Role - Senior Tunnelling Engineer
Salary - £50,000 - £55,000
Location - London
A fantastic opportunity to join a leading engineering consultancy specialising in geotechnical and civil engineering solutions in their London office. With a strong commitment to innovation and sustainable practices, they serve a diverse range of clients across industries and are seeking a Senior Geotechnical Engineer to join their dynamic team and contribute to their continued development and success. The role would see the candidate join their Tunnelling team, part of their larger Ground Engineering & Tunnelling (GE&T) Practice.
- BSc, BEng, Meng or MSc degree in Civil Engineering, Geology, or any other relevant field of study.
- Currently possess a chartered status within the Civil Engineering or Geological space.
- A proven track record in technical and project management within the Geotechnical sector.
- Lead and manage geotechnical projects from inception to completion, ensuring quality, budget, and timeline objectives are met.
- Conduct geotechnical investigations, including site visits, soil and rock sampling, and laboratory testing.
- Assist the Tunnelling team in strategic bids.
- Analyse geotechnical data and prepare comprehensive reports, including geotechnical engineering recommendations and design solutions.
- Collaborate with multidisciplinary teams, including structural engineers, environmental scientists, and construction professionals, to deliver integrated solutions.
- Mentor and provide guidance to junior geotechnical engineers and technical staff.
- 25 days annual leave + bank holidays
- Highly attractive pension scheme
- Flexible working
- Health Insurance
If this opportunity is one of interest and you'd like to discuss it further, please get in touch with our Geotechnical and Environmental consultant, Dan McIntosh, with your most up-to-date CV.