Title: Geo-Environmental Engineer
Salary: £30,000 - £40,000 (will be based on experience)
A Geo-Environmental Engineer is needed to join our client's Geoscience team in Coventry.
Their Geosciences team Engineers, home builders, oil firms, and municipal governments are just a few of the external clients that the Geosciences team offers design and consulting services to. Our client offers its workers a fulfilling and demanding job, promoting ongoing professional development, and enabling staff members to reach their potential.
- BSc or equivalent in Geology, Environmental Science or similar.
- MSc desirable but not essential.
- Working towards membership of a relevant professional body with a longer-term goal to move toward chartership with a relevant institution.
- Basic knowledge of planning legislation.
- Experience of site inspections and reporting, preferably on residential developments.
- In possession of full UK driving license.
- Taking part in several geo-environmental initiatives for other RSK teams as well as external clients.
- Helping with desk research and field investigations.
- Current UK regulations for soil logging, which include laboratory scheduling.
- Expertise in both soil and water sampling and monitoring.
- Composing reports with accuracy and interpretation.
- Visit other offices and locations in the United Kingdom as required.
- Competitive salary
- Contributory Pension Scheme
- Free life assurance cover
- A flexible benefits programme including the option to buy additional holidays, and private health care
If this opportunity is of interest, please share an up to date CV with our Environmental Consultant Dan McIntosh, to discuss further.