Due to our clients increasing workload and expanding client base they are on the lookout for an Infrastructure Engineer to join their talented team in Leeds providing the highest quality Civil and Structural consultancy service across all market sectors including both public and commercial projects.
The successful candidate should be able to demonstrate a proven ability to coordinate projects and be technically competent with the design of drainage systems to current design standards.
- Minimum of 2 years relevant experience.
- Ability to deliver projects from conception to completion, and to work within a multi-disciplinary consultancy.
- Sound technical skills.
- Good communication skills.
- Software experience in AutoCAD, WinDes MicroDrainage and drainage design experience is essential as well as experience in flood risk assessments, drainage strategies and Section 104 Agreements.
- Software experience AutoCAD Civils 3D and earthworks and highway design experience is desirable, in particular in relation to Section 38 and Section 278 Agreements.
Key Responsibilities/Duties will include:
- Preparing plans and drawings at all stages of the development (concept through to construction).
- Producing design drawings for technical approvals and construction.
- Ability to carry out infrastructure design on AutoCAD and/or Civils 3D software.
- Liaise with clients, other professionals and other disciplines on all relevant aspect of projects.
Skills and Abilities
- Ability to communicate in a clear and concise way with colleagues and clients.
- Must hold a valid driving licence.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please send your up-to-date CV to Graham Ventham to be considered.