Our client is looking for a Projects structural Engineer to join their talented team in Leeds. Candidates shall have a minimum of 4 years relevant experience at post graduate level and be working towards achieving Chartered or Incorporated status.
- Working towards Chartered or Incorporated status.
- Ability to assist in the delivery of projects through to completion, and work within a multi-disciplinary team.
- Good communication skills.
- Software experience in TEDDS, Tekla Structural Designer, Fastrack Portal Frame,
- CADS Wall Panel, P Frame and MasterSeries Retaining Wall would be desirable.
- Ability to communicate in a clear and concise way with colleagues and clients.
- Must hold a valid driving licence.
Key Roles and Responsibilities:
The successful candidate will require to be well versed in computer analysis and design in all structural materials and will be required to take an active role in project delivery, as part of a wider project team.
- Responsible for working within a team of engineers and technicians in the delivery of civil and structural engineering projects.
- Responsible for co-ordinating delivery of structures, drainage and highways elements of projects.
- Responsible for the analysis and design of overall building structures using Design/Analysis software.
- Responsible for assisting in the coordination of CAD/Revit technicians ensure that an appropriate level of design information is included on production information.
- Visiting sites and attending site meetings.
- Involvement in internal and project design meetings.
- Attend external design meetings.
- Prepare correspondence and reports.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please send your up-to-date CV to Graham Ventham to be considered.