Do you have ambitions of working for one of the market leading Civil & Structural Design Consultancies? Looking for a collaborative and forward thinking company?
I have a rare opportunity for a Senior Civil Design Engineer to join one of London's top design consultancies, to work on high profile and exciting projects.
What they offer:
- Up to £55k
- Pension scheme
- 23 days holiday as well as an extra 3 days at Christmas.
- A bonus of up to 8% based on company and individual performance
- Generous maternity and paternity leave.
- Subsidised gym membership.
- Excellent support in gaining Chartership
- Annual company trip abroad
- Flexible working policy with some days to work from home
You will be working in a team of 20 and will collaborate with the rest of the company which is total 180 staff.
- Minimum 5 years' experience
- Chartered, or near Chartered with ICE
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience of developing SuDS strategies for major developments
- Detailed design of below ground drainage networks, including SuDS elements, for buildings, highway and public realm
- Highway, pavement design and ground modelling experience is beneficial but not essential
- Experience of design for flood mitigation including developing sites in Flood Zone 3 is beneficial but not essential
- Knowledge of design software such as WinDes (Microdrainage), Civil 3D, and the use of BIM
- Experience of managing a small team.
Please apply with your CV, if you are interested in this fantastic role!
Aldwych Consulting values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.